пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

XOLO A500S IPS KITKAT ROM DOWNLOAD

It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Guest Quick Reply no urls or BBcode. I am using xolo As I want to update, how to update? Xolo Q very good phone,Xolo Q phone net using in 5 to 10 minits phone are hit. I have installed the ROM successfully but when i clicked on reboot system now it restart and showing xolo and restart again and again. xolo a500s ips kitkat rom

Uploader: Mijas
Date Added: 23 May 2010
File Size: 9.15 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 69352
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Move it to the root of your internal SD card. Great work done by you.

XOLO Mobile Phones Software Update

I think it is xiaomi effect. Unboxing Ovevo Z1 Fantasy P Xolo Q very good phone,Xolo Q phone net kitkkat in 5 to 10 minits phone are hit. Anonymous 24 February at Xolo a club kitkit 4. I will provide them to u till 8: Go to Wipe Menu and wipe all selected item 2.

xolo a500s ips kitkat rom

If so, try again or contact us. Running without a hitch. But on 10th Nov, the phone turned off aut Git it to 5min because first boot is Slow.

Cyanbung V2 ROM | XOLO AS IPS BLOG

I will be providing 2 different room to update. Plz make possible for xolo as model kitkat needed bored of jellybean. Plz help me to reduce this problem Put water on that and dry it by towel. When I call others my phones light goes off automatically so I cannot hang up or put it loudspeaker option, Plus the front camera is good but the back camera is blur.

Praveen kusugal 31 August at This is a good phone. Can the update for Qs be available for Q too?? Share to Twitter Share to Facebook. Unboxing Lenovo K3 Note k Sanchit August 25, What could be the reason? Add recovery mod CWM r11 selinux support Add auto root mod by himura05 cara test If not works, then flash it again please go step by step.

Before patching wifi and Bluetooth wasn't working. Sir, I m using xolo as. I am using xolo As I want to update, how to update?

Substratum The ultimate, rmo complete theming solution for Android. Gogi Rana August 25, Why not q q q? Its stock untouched OTA Update.

xolo a500s ips kitkat rom

Download Android KitKat stock firmware for Amaway What shiuld i do now! I use xolo as lite when you update jellybean to kitkat or lollipop reply me. If not works then Try again to install Stock Rom.

xolo a500s ips kitkat rom

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий